A proper VISA is the most important requirement to enter and stay in India. Every foreign national requires a valid VISA to enter this country. While travelling to India, the foreign tourists are advised to take care of a few things to make their visit comfortable and memorable. Here are a few tips that will make your journey a safe and pleasant experience if you are planning for a tour or travel to India:
- You are advised to never encourage the beggars to avoid any potential threat.
- If you are a foreign national, then do not trust the strangers with money. You are advised to trust only the authorized hotel personals and not any random person that you meet in the street.
- Bribe taking and giving is a serious and punishable offence in India, so avoid any person asking for bribe.
- You are also advised to avoid travelling alone in deserted places at odd hours.
- Always ask for encashment certificate from the money exchanger at time of exchanging money.
- To avoid any custom related problem, avoid buying ivory and wildlife items. In addition to this, you are also advised to never buy antiques that are more than 100 years old.
- Being a foreign national, you are advised to avoid trusting any person who makes up stories regarding being a poor student or being a flood victim. These are just a few of the smart and cunning ways of extracting money by misleading the tourists.
- Indian highways are not safe enough to travel at night, so you are advised to avoid cars if traveling at night and better go for flights or trains.
- As a lot of religions co-exist in the country, so you are better advised not to discuss anything regarding religion.
- Last but not the least; avoid visiting the extreme North-East region and also Kashmir in the extreme North, as these regions are prone to civil riots and terrorism.
Based in Delhi, Visits Of India is a well reputed and experienced Tour and Travel Company which provides a remarkable and mesmerizing travelling experience to India. With us, you can avail the best tour packages to a number of places in India at the most affordable and reasonable charges.